When you bring one or more of your girls to Village Farm, you can count on the same individual attention that we give our own alpacas. This means feeding in a small group that allows for monitoring both the animal’s food intake, as well as a daily check of its overall condition and behavior. It means being placed into a low-stress environment with a small herd in an ideal setting with hillside pastures. It allows for monitoring a cria at the dam’s side for milking and weight gain.
- Board and routine veterinary care (de-worming, vaccinations, etc.) are included for both mom and cria at no additional cost for a normal breeding period.
- Pregnancy is confirmed with progesterone or ultrasound tests to confirm the pregnancy before you bring your girl home. We provide detailed breeding records.
- We can assist with transportation to and from our farm.
- We offer a seven day live cria guarantee or a free rebreeding.
- We offer discounts on multiple breedings and additional discounts to Maine Alpaca Association members.